Saturday, October 17, 2009

reminisce back

ok, im so bored and i was thinking back on how we know each other last time in form 1, 2003 in 1M. I still remember I was sitting with shuk ling and georgina was sitting behind me with how siao wen. Then kei shing was sitting with ching siang at the other end. But i cant remember where eileen sit and with who she sit with. If i not mistaken, georgina and me started the F4 thingy. Then I cnt really remember how kei shing and eileen join us.
well, I think im the only person who ss in this blog and no one bother to read it. But nvrmind I still wan to say it here. Reminisce back mah.... ^^

1 comment:

  1. how can u forget me leh....at first i sit with pearlly,then after that i sit with georgina.i remember u sit with mother leh...me and georgina sit behind u and mother leh...hehe

    ReplyDelete